Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm IN-LOVE

Is it so cool to be IN-LOVE? I've fallen in-love for just a few times. My first was when I was in 6th grade in Elementary. Maybe it was what many call “Puppy Love”. It was not successful and SHE didn't even realize I've fallen for her. It was just a nice feeling and an unforgettable memory. Time passed by and there I was, feeling in-love for the next few times again. As I became aware of how being in a relationship really goes, I began to experience the different pros and cons as well as do's and don'ts.(It's true that one can really be expert in a relationship. It just depends on whether he or she knows how to work it well and how to make it in a very responsible way.) This time, my heart is beating again. Our love story began in a very unexpected way. It's a little bit long story but to tell you for sure – it's a wonderful story. Though we have differences, I gladly tell you we have many things in common. Our souls survive as one. I belong to her, she belongs to me. She is the great phenomenon that happened to me. I am sure that we are so much IN-LOVE with each other.

4 comments:

  1. naks!
    hahaha...kurni ah~
    si TL meri ba yan?
    yihee!
    insoired na inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: hahaha, lakas ng imahenasyon mo pero mali ka!

    ReplyDelete