Friday, May 28, 2010

My First BPI Card^.^



Pagpasok ko ngayon sa work, bumungad sa akin ang kaguluhan sa ground floor ng building na pinapaskan ko...hmmm, BPI.

at nakikisawsaw na rin ako. kumuha ako ng form, filled it up and whew! after a few minutes, may card na ako. ganun kabilis! hindi na ako pumunta sa bangko para mag apply. ang gagawin ko na lng is to wait until June 11 / 12 para i-activate ung card at palitan ang pin.

Once I have changed my pin, I can already use my card not just at the ATM, I may also pay for my purchases through EPS. Alam nyo ba kung ano ang EPS? It's EXPRESS PAYMENT SYSTEM. It is a feature of the ATM card which allows us to pay for our purchases directly from our savings or current account. We don't need to withdraw cash using EPS.
Just:
1. Present your ATM card to the cashier.
2. Check purchase amount and key in your pin.
3. Get your ATM card and transaction slip.

You can pay via EPS in more than 13,000 establishments nationwide including supermarkets, drugstores, department stores and more. EPS is as good as cash, free of charge and does not require enrollment! Hurray!!!

">

1 comment: