Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Buko ni Frutas




Coconut water has become the doctor’s prescription to cure common illness & fatigue until now. Other than that, did you know that alcoholics make themselves what they call “Hangover Cure Cocktail” out of coconut water? Yes it is true!

Aside from that, many would say it is a good alternative to Gatorade. Funny but it can happen soon that basketball players would be drinking coconut water instead when they get tired & thirsty.

Because of the too many benefits we get out of coconut, I can’t help myself but grab one cup of it everytime I pass by a coconut stall. Now, I feature to you - Buko ni Frutas.

Fresh fruit drink always gives us a refreshing start to a new day.

Delicious to its last drop, Buko ni Frutas never failed to make me feel fine by drinking a cup of their freezing coconut shake. For less than 50 bucks, its not bad for a very nutritious drink.
You may also try their version of fruit salad with all the fresh ingredients of strawberry, melon, coconut, just to mention few placed in coconut shell. If you are that figure conscious type, this would ultimately satisfy your needed nutrition in a day.

After dinner at 6, I went to the stall of Buko ni Frutas at Robinson's Food Court with my friends and grabbed one, mine was Buko-mango shake. I so loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment