Sunday, February 20, 2011

On my first and a come-back write up this year!

I have been quite for so long, given myself no atention to blogging though I regularly open my account just reading and checking on the blogs I am following and those of my few lovely followers (I only have two, though. haha!). Anyway, there's actually nothing special to write about. I just miss writing. Probably, I could share with you this: I ended my weekend watching Nicholas Cage's "KNOWING". It was great! Everyone can get in the way of the emotion of every scene that's gritty and realistic. And oh, I also watched the final showdown of Sharon's Search for the Next Female Pop Superstar - Star Power, where my bet, Angeline, got the very first of it's title. She really has a remarkable voice and she just deserves her win. With this, I wish I could join Star Power — Search for the next Male Singing Heartthrob. I wonder where and when the auditions are. Funny! Haha!!! Not to humiliate myself but I think that I am not capable of joining the contest. Sad:( ... but who knows? Lol.

Now, I'm starting my week waking up early for my part time job.
Have a fantastic week ahead, everyone!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. weow! na-nosblid aman ako dun tl!
    jejeje..sali k nlng s Pilipinas got talent...lapit na un!!!

    ganda n ng background u ahhh..panu b toh' napapalitan?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, nosebleeding ba? pinag-aralan ko yan before ko sinulat..LOL:)
    oo nga eh, nag start na ang auditions...sa big brother na lang kaya? ahhh, gusto ko yung kay sharon search for male singing heartthrob... haha...
    anyway, na discover ko lang yan kanina, i forgot how i started to get this background and everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah alam ko na paano...view your blog first, then click "design", then go to "designer template" then explore explore ka na..hehe.

    ReplyDelete